Substance Designer

Some guidelines before posting:
- This place is dedicated to feature requests and/new ideas suggestions. It is not made for bug reports (you can use the forum or the bug reporters for this).
- Before to create a new ticket, make sure your idea hadn’t been suggested before (if so it’s better to upvote it)
- 1 post = 1 idea

Thanks

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Launcher fails to launch both Designer and Painter after update

I cannot use designer nor painter as of update and downgrading still fails to run from the launcher

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Substance by Adobe
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Substance Painter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Improve PSD exporter

• Masks
      Their behavior is not correct
      Currently only nodes with alpha are exported as layers with a mask.
      The problem is that a layer exported this way will have transparent pixels (i.e. opaque pixels from the source node will be deleted) that will match the mask.
      This makes masks useless, thus making the export function more destructive than it should be.
      Now, a layer in Photoshop may actually contain transparent pixels, and have a mask as well. For this reason the best way to export a mask should be the ability to assign an arbitrary grayscale node to a mask…

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Substance by Adobe
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Substance Painter  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Substance Designer

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base