Integrations

Some guidelines before posting:
- This place is dedicated to feature requests and/new ideas suggestions. It is not made for bug reports (you can use the forum or the bug reporters for this).
- Before to create a new ticket, make sure your idea hadn’t been suggested before (if so it’s better to upvote it)
- 1 post = 1 idea

Thanks

1. Lightwave integration

Full Substance Painter in Lightwave integration.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Substance by Adobe
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. World Machine Substance Integration

It would be interesting if Substance became integrated with World Machine to add greater PBR world surface texturing capabilities.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Procedural Material support for Universal Apps for Windows

Procedural materials are currently not support by Substance Designer in any Windows Store Apps. This includes their mobile platforms, ARM architectures and the new Universal app builds which will be pervasive in Windows 10, Xbox One, HaloLens, tablets and et al.

It would be really great to provide this capability and bring true procedural materials to these platforms from Substance Designer, (which it does so well) versus static baked textures.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would love to see Substance integrations for AnimeStudio Pro (2D cartooning) and Poser

Recently I've been using AnimeStudio Pro for creating 2D sprite animations for Unreal Engine 4 and Unity.

I feel it's a great package for creating 2D artwork, especially for animated characters (using bones and dynamics) etc.

The vector art ASP creates is gorgeous; squishy vectors with bitmap and gradient shading for the fills.

In addition to the bitmap and gradient fills for the vector shapes, it would be cool if I could use a Substances for the fills, which would bring to ASP all that Substances provide - beautiful texturing PLUS animation of any exposed tweaks etc.

Likewise, seeing recent…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto-compute on/off switch for sbsar in Unity 5

Currently sbsar's recompute each time they are selected and appear in the Unity Inspector. It would be nice to have a switch (bool) to turn this off in a sbsar once you no longer wish to tweak the sbsar, to prevent this time consuming event occurring so frequently.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Unity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Integrations

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base