Substance Alchemist

Some guidelines before posting:
- This place is dedicated to feature requests and/new ideas suggestions. It is not made for bug reports (you can use the forum or the bug reporters for this).
- Before to create a new ticket, make sure your idea hadn’t been suggested before (if so it’s better to upvote it)
- 1 post = 1 idea

Thanks

1. Support for 8K on export

Right now we only have option for exporting to max 4K res, possibly due to performance limitations. If that's the case, you can limit to 4k max in viewport, but still have ability to export to 8K max.

24 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Substance by Adobe
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

backlog: depends on another task  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include per layer UV tiling and offset controls - similar to Painter

It would be nice to have per layer tiling, offset and rotation controls - just like Painter does. Both safe and non as I'm having to include these in my sbs materials for now and it's something I can imagine most people need to do! Thanks!

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow copying and pasting of individual layers from one material to another

Allow copying and pasting of individual (or groups of) layers from one material to another

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

backlog: depends on another task  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AI Res Learning

it would be great if we can get AI to up rez images that have low imported resolutions into the B2M. Having 1k textures up rez'd to true 4k image quality and not just scaled up to 4k would be incredible

something like this... https://letsenhance.io/

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

backlog: depends on another task  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Substance Alchemist

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base